Partner School Requirements
Our goal is not to offer the most schools to our students, but to embrace partnerships that complement our mission to provide the optimum chance for successful student experiences. We are always excited to grow in new communities throughout the US and to embrace new connections in our current regions.
To become an STS Select Partner School, we ask for the following:
- Welcome an STS Select representative to visit the school and work with designated school staff to build an appropriate program to meet student needs.
- Accept and acknowledge the CSIET standards for Cultural Exchange.
- Able to offer a variety of extra-curricular activities and opportunities for our students to grow.
- Willingness to work in conjunction with STS Select to discuss and resolve any student issues, both academic and social through regular communication.
- Support a time appropriate application process.
If you would like to talk about becoming a Partner School, please contact us by completing the contact form.